Dayton Car Accident Lawyers
Car Accident Attorney Serving Dayton, TN, and Surrounding Communities
Every day, vehicles, trucks, and coaches collide on America’s streets and highways. It might be difficult to know what to do following an auto accident. Even figuring out what evidence you’ll need to establish a solid legal case isn’t always easy. Auto accident claims may be complicated, with several parties involved, including the other driver, insurance agents, and defense attorneys. When you or a loved one is hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, they should be held legally responsible. The Dayton Car Accident Lawyers at Elizabeth Greer Adams Law Group provide experienced representation to injured car accident victims and their families in the south-central Tennessee area. We are here when you need us most.
Expert Auto Accident Attorney
Auto Accidents may happen anytime, even for the most cautious drivers. The fact is that there are many risky drivers on the road, and you have no way of knowing what they will do. If a careless driver has recently caused an accident that has wounded you or a loved one, you have some choice over what happens next. You can and should speak with our vehicle accident lawyer as soon as possible to learn about your rights and alternatives. You may be able to submit both a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and a claim against the other motorist.
The fact of the matter is that claims adjusters and insurance companies are in business to avoid paying you anything, and if they must pay, to pay the lowest amount possible. By law, you may be entitled to claim compensation for damages relating to your accident, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and possibly pain and suffering. The Elizabeth Greer Adams Law Group will know how to investigate all avenues of compensation accessible to you as a result of her experience managing auto accident cases on behalf of clients.
Different Types of Automobile Accidents
- Rear-end hit. This occurs when a rear vehicle follows too closely and fails to realize that the automobile ahead has come to an immediate halt, causing the rear vehicle to collide with the one in front of it.
- T-bone. T-bone or broadside accident is two different types of collisions. When one vehicle collides with the side of another, this is known as a side collision. At a junction, a side-impact collision is common.
- Head-on collision. When two automobiles collide from the front end to the front end, this happens. Although head-on collisions are uncommon, they are very likely to result in serious injuries or even death.
- Chain reaction. Crash involving many vehicles. These collisions can happen on the highway or city streets, and they happen when one car rear-ends the vehicle in front of them, which then smashes into the next vehicle, and so on. Multi-car collisions can happen in tight traffic or other low-visibility situations.
- Rollover crashes. Overturn collisions are more prevalent with tall vehicles, such as SUVs, which have a higher center of gravity and are more likely to roll over if the driver makes a sharp turn. Rollover collisions are particularly dangerous for passengers who are not wearing a seat belt.
We are here to defend you and fight for appropriate compensation when someone else’s carelessness caused your injuries, despite the complexity of the incident or the number of cars involved. In some accidents, one or more of the parties could be uninsured or underinsured. This can complicate matters even further.
Contact Our Experienced Dayton Car Accident Lawyers Today
An insurance adjuster working on your vehicle accident claim may have already contacted you. You must refuse to provide a confession, sign any paperwork, or take any cash from an insurance company until you’ve spoken with an expert vehicle accident lawyer first. You may be waiving your entitlement to the full amount of compensation you are owed.
In the days and weeks following a major vehicle accident, insurance claims adjusters cannot and do not know the real cost of the injuries. They give low offers based on previous settlements for claims comparable to yours and their profit-driven business strategy.
Our experienced Dayton personal injury lawyer can assist you in determining what you need to recover. You should be financially secure after a vehicle accident claim, with no debt owed as a result of the accident and, if you have been injured, no worries about how you will support yourself in the future. That is the cause for which we are fighting.
If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident and would want to explore your legal options, please contact us at (432) 775-3621 or fill out our convenient online form.