Serious Injury And Wrongful Death
Dunlap and Chattanooga Tennessee Serious Injury Lawyers
If you have been seriously injured or lost a family member in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries or loss. Serious injury or death can occur in a variety of situations, including, but not limited to, automobile and trucking accidents, on-the-job injuries, medical malpractice, product liability, and slip and fall injuries.
Located in the greater Chattanooga area (Dunlap, Sequatchie County), Elizabeth Greer Adams Law Group helps accident victims and their families recover fair and just compensation against responsible parties and their insurance companies.
For additional information about us and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our Firm Overview.
To schedule a free confidential consultation to discuss your serious injury or wrongful death claim with an experienced and skilled Tennessee personal injury lawyer, please call us at (423) 949-3621 or fill out the online contact form.
Types of Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death
We handle accident claims involving serious or fatal injury, including the following types of injury:
- Brain damage – including traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Head injury – including closed head wounds
- Neck and collar bone injury – including whiplash and broken neck
- Spinal cord injury – including paralysis
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia – half or whole-body paralysis
- Back injury – including herniated or slipped disc (disk)
- Broken bones – including broken arm or leg
- Severed limbs and amputations – including severed toe or finger
- Organ damage – including punctured lung
- Burn injury – including first-degree burns, second-degree burns, and third-degree burns
- Death – including wrongful death from a fatal auto or truck accident, on-the-job accident, medical malpractice, or products liability
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, contact us. When you seek compensation for your injuries or loss, remember that experience matters.
Experienced Representation in Serious Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
There are many causes of serious injury that could give rise to a claim for compensation. If you have been hurt or injured because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, or you lost a family member in a fatal car accident or another type of accident, you deserve fair compensation for your injuries, loss of income, pain and suffering, and other related expenses.
Contact an Experienced Tennessee Accident Injury Attorney Today
For more information about serious injuries, fatal auto accidents, or wrongful death claims, or to discuss your claim with a qualified personal injury lawyer who is dedicated to maximizing your compensation, please schedule a free confidential consultation by calling us at (423) 949-3621 in the Dunlap area or (423) 775-3621 in the Dayton area. If you prefer, you can also fill out our intake form. All inquiries will be promptly answered. Experience matters.