Dunlap Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Dunlap and Chattanooga Tennessee Medical Malpractice Lawyers
People trust doctors with their health and their lives. For the most part, doctors and other medical professionals do an excellent job and provide an invaluable service to society. However, on occasion they make mistakes. When you are injured because of a doctor’s mistake or negligence, you deserve compensation.
Located in the greater Chattanooga area (Dunlap, Sequatchie County), Elizabeth Greer Adams Law Group stands ready to assist you with your medical malpractice claim. We have over 30 years of experience dealing with doctor and hospital insurance companies. Medical malpractice claims are complex and difficult and can be pursued only for cases involving serious injuries and death. With more than 40 years of experience, we have handled numerous medical malpractice claims to a successful conclusion.
To schedule a free confidential consultation to discuss your doctor’s negligence or medical malpractice claim with an experienced and skilled Tennessee personal injury lawyer, please call us at (423) 949-3621 or fill out our free online contact form.
We also provide the highest level of personal service and attention. We welcome questions, and our staff is dedicated to protecting your interests.
Remember, if you have a medical malpractice case, we can help and we have the know-how.
For additional information about us and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our Firm Overview.
Types of Medical Malpractice
We handle a wide range of medical and doctor malpractice claims, including the following:
- Surgical error – including operating or removing the wrong organ or body part, staff infections, and botched surgery
- Emergency room errors -including failing to diagnose, misdiagnosis, failing to triage, and failing to properly and timely treat patients
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose – including cancer, heart condition, and disease
- Medication errors – including prescribing and administering incorrect medication or improper dosage
- Birth injury – including cerebral palsy shoulder dystocia, Erb’s palsy, brain damage, and facial paralysis
Contact an Experienced Tennessee Medical Malpractice Attorney Today
For more information about medical negligence or to discuss your medical malpractice claim with a qualified personal injury lawyer who is dedicated to maximizing your compensation, please schedule a free confidential consultation by calling us at (423) 949-3621 in the Dunlap area, or (423) 775-3621 in the Dayton area. If you prefer, you can also fill out our intake form. All inquiries will be promptly answered. Experience matters.